Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MIA

Life happened, and I stopped blogging. Which is weird, in retrospect, because isn't that what having a blog is for - documenting aforementioned life? Strange. Here's a brief rundown of the last month or so, with a promise to resume blogging.

-We moved to Seaside, California. Yes, it is as beautiful and quaint as it sounds.
-I am unemployed. (And I miss my job.)
-We have a house.
-I'm slowly adjusting to military life.
-I have accumulated 5 knitting books in the last 4 weeks.
-The joys of having one's own washer and dryer have been discovered.
-We have found a nice church.
-I miss Tex-Mex food. (Tons.)
-I REALLY miss my friends.
-I started writing again.
-Jeremy is beginning to teach me to play the guitar.
-I am teaching Jeremy how to recycle his Dr Pepper cans.
-I'm still not pregnant. Stop asking.
-I learned how to tie a tie. Victory!

4 comments:

Jason, Jenni and crew said...

It's great to catch up with you via blog-world. I hope you are well. Think of you often...

Bri Westbury said...

I. MISS. DREA.

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to read this. Communication or no, you're still in my thoughts and prayers.
Living the student life as I am now, I am of the opinion that to have your own washer and dryer is to have arrived in life! Glad things are going well for you.
Jennifer

Jay said...

Come back to blog world!!!